Saturday, December 18, 2010

Brendan was right and I was wrong

After Jack's birthday party I was a little overwhelmed with gifts.
I came to a point where I cut off the toys because my living room was filling up quick.
Brendan's generous and thoughtful gift was:
Silly me, thought since Jack starting walking at 10 months and already had a push toy, this toy did not need to be opened right away.
After a few weeks I realized how silly I was to deprive my child of this toy, but then again hesitated because I thought it would be hard to put together. Again I was wrong. I finally cornered Gabe and told him to construct it. It was pretty straight forward, I could have easily done it myself.
Jack quickly and daily proves me wrong. Brendan was right, I should have opened this enjoyable toy on day one.





It does chomp and clack pretty loudly, thanks Brendan.
Bring on Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment