Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Aiti!

Over the past few years I have gotten closer and closer to my sweet mom.
She raised twin girls and I know we were not easy on her :)
Fourth of July with the Murrays

Deep Sea fishing with the Murrays.
Typical scene growing up, my mom reading the Washington Post, note our dog Bella in the background and again at the Murrays!

This is us last year in Richmond for her birthday and a small family reunion. This year we went again on her birthday weekend. My camera was hiding in its favorite place (under the couch) for the weekend so I have no pictures.
Jack and Aiti in Madison, Wisconsin, the home of her alma mater, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Then she flew back to Wisconsin for a reunion with her Lampe (her mothers) relatives.
Sorry this post is a few weeks late! The parenting never ends, she usually receives at least one phone call from me a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment