Saturday, June 5, 2010

Guess who won't go to bed?



I finally used my photobooth!
Its a little tricky taking a picture of someone besides yourself on photo booth because the camera faces the computer user, that is why the picture is a little crooked.
It is dark because its bedtime and the lights are out.
I almost had him asleep a few times but he keeps waking up and preceding to stand up.
He cries if I leave the room so I'm brought the computer in for a break because this bedtime process has been going on for a while. Back to attempt bedtime....
...Gabe came home, he tried, then I went back and gave him some more bottle and success!

We had a pretty busy day, I went to work, Jack played with Victor, Brendan and Aunt Sarah. We napped and then we went to my sister-in-law's boyfriends bbq.
After that went to to a graduation party for the girls I used to babysit for. I babysat them from 5th grade until they started high school and I was between the ages of 16 and 21. It was my first real job. We spent a lot of time together during those years, sometimes I babysat 50 plus hours a week, but the girls were great and made my job easy. Tonight we reminisced about stories of time spent together. The family was sweet and told me I was a role model to the girls over the years and I agreed we were kind of like sisters. Hopefully we will spend sometime together this summer before they go to college!


No comments:

Post a Comment