Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kelly's birthday week!

Kelly always get a birthday weekend, this year her birthday was on a Wednesday, so it turned into a birthday week!
Here is a picture of us 5 years ago for Kelly's 20th birthday:
Me, Kelly, Colleen & Sarah at Benihana's in Bethesda, MD.

Kelly's 22nd Birthday:
Amy, Kaitlin, Kelly, Me & Sarah in Dewey Beach.

This year we went to Sakura on her birthday:
Sarah, Kelly & Katie.

Kelly is the event planner at Cabanas, a great restaurant on Georgetown's Waterfront.
It was the perfect place for her big birthday bash.
A lot of her friends from WVU came in town and we had a giant slumber party at my mom's house. My moms house can sleep seven guests comfortably, we probably had at least eleven guests there last night. Even I got to sleep there! Jack slept over at my in-laws house and I had a fun night out with my friends!
I woke up while everyone was still passed out to go fetch my baby boy and missed the giant brunch they had. I did make it back over later in the day with Jack to hang out with the remaining five guests.

Happy 25th Birthday Kelly! You have been my friend forever, I can remember back to at least your 15th birthday party, it was an all girl pool party at your old house. We have probably never been apart for a birthday ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment