Thursday, August 12, 2010

Singer/Gilley Wedding

Last month I was lucky enough to attend the wedding of one of my college roommates, Nicole:
This is Me and Nicole celebrating Halloween at TOTS, the bar we both used to work at.
Our dogs were roommates too!
Oliver & Bella, both wearing Virginia Tech gear.

When I moved in with Nicole, her and Gilley (Matthew, I've never called him by his first name) were dating. We had a lot of fun together.

We left early Saturday morning. We were lucky enough to have my family and then Gabe's family watch Jack.
Neither of us had been to Pittsburgh, PA. We learned the geography, who knew three river flowed through Pittsburgh? And Pittsburgh has 446 bridges:
We stayed in the North Shore neighborhood.
Our hotel and the wedding events all occured next to PNC Park, where the Pittsburgh Pirates play.
I was having so much fun, I barely snapped any pictures of the wedding weekend!
Here is one of the church:
St. Augustine

The beautiful bride outside of the church:
And the beautiful reception:


I always knew Nicole loved Gilley a lot. I also knew that Nicole was the best thing to ever happen to Gilley. Now, I am happy knowing they will spend the rest of their lives together!

To finish off our romantic weekend we went to the Andy Warhol Museum:

Pittsburgh was very cool, now we have to plan a trip to Ft. Myers, FL, where the newlyweds live!


No comments:

Post a Comment