Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The last of some of my favorite warm weather pictures

Here is a random collection of some of my favorite pictures from the last days of warm weather:
This was early in the morning while we let daddy sleep in.
This is at one of our favorite parks.
You can just tell there is a big smile on his face.
Piano time with Na-Na.
My sweet niece Carolynne.
Na-Na with her boys and granddaughter.

La Monica family with the LeTendre Family.
She is wearing the cute blue outfit I bought her for her birthday, I love buying her clothes :)
On a walk with Grandpa
BBQ baby?
Proud of himself because he climbed up the stairs to our mudroom all by himself.
Driving.

Mowing the lawn.
Pushing the stroller.
Another proud climbing moment, thanks Jessica & Bowen for the table!
Fun at the Mall with Mom, Aunt Laura & Gabby.
Night driver.

Sleeping with his doggy.

Last but not least! Gabe had another article published the other week:

Now that Hoctober is over Jack still loves going outside so much he doesn't mind when I tell him he has to put on his shoes and jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment