Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Last year we had ourselves a little lobster...



Back in September I took a stroll down the halloween costume aisle at Target to check out the selection, I pulled down this dog costume and Jack yelled out "DOG!" then grabbed it and gave it a big kiss! I knew I had to buy it. When we got home I promptly put him in it...

He hated it, we proceeded to try again the next day...
and he liked it!
This halloween was full of traditions old & new, like carving pumpkins...



Jack the Bulldog, Georgetown's Mascot, have I mentioned how Jack loves dogs?

This year we did his favorite, Go Dog Go!


and another favorite, Redskins...
and Charles aka Mr. Potato Head carved us another dog pumpkin too.
Jack got some new cute skeleton pjs...
We went to the neighborhood halloween parade...
minus Gabe because he had to work but plus some grandparents!

and Jack's two favorite Dogs, Tessa & Bella...
and Megan! Jack's first cousin once removed aka Gabe's cousin...
We continued the family costumes...
and added a cat family!
We did our first year of trick or treating!...







Of course we stopped by the D's




and Jack learned the trick of trick or treating...
here is where I want to insert a video of Jack but blogger won't upload it...any suggestions anyone?

Next year we will work on the key phrases, "Happy Halloween!", "Trick or Treat", "Please" and "Thank you" but if you click on the video I upload on facebook you can watch Jack trick or treat. Hopefully i'll be able to add the video soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween photos! Jack makes a very cute puppy. We had the same experience - round 1 with the costume didn't go so well, round 2 was much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute doggie!! love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete