Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FAQs

FAQ: "What should I get Jack for his birthday?"
A: "Ughhhh, I don't know"
*Jack is going to get more then enough for his birthday so no one should feel like they have to buy him anything.*
In effort to give a better answer I've looked at a few websites that have suggestions for toys in age categories. Even though Walmart is not very convenient for us in Northern Virginia, they have good prices and good suggestions for age appropriate gifts.
Here is Walmart's website: for toys ages 12-24 months

Feel free to go to any store and find something similiar to what is on walmart's website and Jack will be a happy boy :)

FAQ: I want to buy Jack this really cool fun toy but its expensive, should I buy it anyways?
A: Multiple people could go in together and buy one gift.

FAQ: What size clothes does Jack wear?
A: I would suggest buying at least size 24 months. Maybe 18 months if its summer clothes, but definitely suggest at least 24 months for fall clothing. He is fast growing boy!

FAQ: I want to buy something practical, what size diapers does Jack wear?
A: He wears size 4 diapers, wipes and pacifiers are always great too!

Asking yourself, "Diapers come in sizes?"
Yes and diapers also come in designer denim:
I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy these bad boys, but if someone happend to buy him some, I would have a real good laugh and promise to take some pictures.

Wednesday is quickly approaching, too quick actually and my big boy will be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment