Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jay!

This is last years birthday picture of the Grandpa to be...now he is one year wiser :)

This is Anna, Laura and me at Buca di Peppo, I was pregnant with an at least 9lb baby at the time, Jack was born five days later!
(Does the restuarant look familiar? If you watched the recent MTV show Real World D.C. the cast ate here often.)
And here is the 9lb 13 oz baby with the new grandpa!
Here are the babies that made him a grandpa:
Grandpa Teri is holding my niece Carolynne, her and Jack are almost the exact same age!
Jack's first trip to the beach, 5 weeks old:

Grandpa Jay, Godmother Anna, & Jack together for Jay & Teri's anniversary:
Grandpa making sure Jack knew how to have fun at the mall while Christmas shopping:
Jay holding the little reindeer at my work's Christmas party, Jay volunteers there and is one of the best!
Jay making sure Jack is a Hoya fan:



Another cute outfit grandpa bought Jack:
Grandpa x 2:
Jay has made sure to pass the love of baseball to Gabe and now to Jack:
Congrats to Jay and Teri on having all of their children become successful, the youngest child graduated this spring:

Thanks Jay for everything you do for us and being a big fan of my blog!
Last night we had a bbq at the La Monica's and tonight we are going to the Kampa's house. I've got to run to the store because I'm trying to make some cookies for Jay. He loves my cookies and he loves me like a daughter, I'm lucky to have a father-in-law like him.
We hope you enjoy the baseball tickets we got you too!
We love you Grandpa Jay!



2 comments:

  1. jay jay jay ooooah dada maaamaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, you are such a wonderful daughter in law! Thanks for taking such good care of my boys!
    XO
    Pops

    ReplyDelete