Sunday, July 25, 2010

A year ago today...

I was enjoying my last days of pregnant glow:

Who knew a 9lb 13oz baby was inside

On the left is my twin sister Sarah and who is that pretty blonde on the right? Oh just my long lost friend Colleen! She lives in Atlanta and I have yet to visit her ever, hopefully that will eventually change. She is a busy girl herself and doesn't get to come home often.
Here is a picture of her with Jack on the outside:

While we are at it, lets take a stroll down pregnancy lane...
12 days Before Jack was born, I am with some Finnish relatives at Great Falls National Park:
15 days before he is born:
One month before, at my baby shower:
8 months pregnant at Nationals game with my dad:
And with the soon-to-be Aunt Sarah:
And reunited with Gabe after the game, he had just returned from his solo "vision quest" to New Orleans:
WBcrew! Sarah, Marcia, Ashley & Me, 8 months:
When I got pregnant, Sarah's waredrobe doubled, she is wearing both of my dresses in the pictures so far and my waredrobe repeated itself often.

8 Months, in the doorway of one of my classrooms with some of my students, one of my last days as a DCPS third grade teacher:
I admire anyone who goes through their pregnancy being a teacher.

8 months at my first baby shower, I was lucky enough to have two :)
Sarah, Me and my beautiful mother:
Me with Dina, who was my babysitter from 9 months basically until I went to college, and her daughter Paola who i knew since she was a newborn!
Some of my high school friends, Sarah, Katie, Me, Kelly & Kaitlin:

7 months, at Sarah's graduation from George Mason:

6 months, walking my favorite walking path in my Mom's neighborhood in Vienna, VA:

Easter, 6 months, Sarah, Me and my cousin Ellen
Putting together a lamp=good profile shot:
Teresita & Ben came to visit! (and now you have to return!):

5 months in California:

4 months, soon-to-be Godfather, Gabe, Me, and Sara

4 months, Jessica snuck in and took this picture of me reading Bowen a bedtime story, I was convinced I just looked fat not pregnant:

2 months, Christmas 2008, with the La Monica family, to my right is my sister-in-law Aline, I didn't know it yet but later that night we found out she was pregnant too AND we had the exact same due date (7/27/09)

The end or maybe better known as the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun stroll through pregnancy lane. I can't believe its been a year! You have a one year old, how crazy is that?! Doesn't it feel like yesterday when we were in high school? Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete